Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is designed for students who wish to transfer to a baccalaureate business or economics curriculum. Its flexibility permits the students to work with their SUNY Adirondack advisors to adapt the program to the requirements of their intended transfer institution. At the transfer institution the students may specialize in areas such as accounting, business education, business management, economics, finance, marketing, and pre-law.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now