Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Business Administration A.S. students will: Apply knowledge of the activities of business and government and of the environments in which they operate, Utilize basic principles of accounting, Apply basic knowledge of Macro and Micro Economics Theory, Demonstrate an understanding of applied and/or theoretical mathematics and their applications in a business environment, Display an understanding of one or more other specific business subjects, Effectively compose written and oral business communications, Possess an awareness of career options, Continue your education at a 4-year institution.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now