Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This one-year, 30-credit hour certificate program is offered fully online and can be completed in a minimum of two semesters. The courses in this program provide the skills for communicating, organizing, managing, and promoting events. Whether it be for weddings, educational conferences, or business conventions, event planners work to ensure these events are focused on customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction. Upon successful completion of this certificate program, graduates of this program are able to: * Effectively plan, organize and manage business meetings, conferences, fundraisers, conventions, exhibits or special events * Coordinate a variety of service functions in preparing for an event and manage ancillary services including food and beverage requirements, sales techniques, marketing plans, project plans, and post-event evaluations. * Communicate professionally in verbal and written settings using technology and office productivity tools * Employ management principles such as time management and multi-tasking in the event management environment
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now