Earn your bachelor of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management , with a focus on Hotel and Resort Management, emphasizes managerial leadership. The program is designed to develop a students technical skills with theoretical knowledge. Offering a well-integrated curriculum that incorporates liberal arts, business and hospitality management coursework, the program is tailored to those that aspire to become managerial leaders in the hospitality industry.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now