Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Business Administration Career program (AAS) is designed to prepare students for immediate entry to a career after only four semesters of college education. A general Business Administration concentration, along with six specific concentrations, narrows the focus for job opportunities. The program provides students with fundamental business knowledge and prepares them for careers in business, government, retail, and not-for-profit organizations. Students find work in local businesses and industry as well as throughout the country. Advisor assistance in selection of courses is highly recommended. While most of the course work in this program is business related, the inclusion of courses from the liberal arts area will enable individuals to better understand and relate to business associates as well as others. This program also provides an excellent opportunity for those individuals who are currently employed in business and are seeking either professional development or a career change within the field.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now