Earn your bachelor of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Science in Allied Health is a degree completion program designed for allied health professionals with coursework offered online. This program is only offered to those with an associate degree or diploma in allied health or related field, which leads to licensure or certification, from an accredited institution of higher education.
The program includes eight online core courses in the curriculum. Students may complete general learning requirements via online or face-to-face courses at any regionally accredited institution. Requirements may be met via assessment of prior learning, independent study and successful completion of selected examinations. By the end of the program, the graduate will be able to:
1. Integrate knowledge from the health, biological and social sciences, and the humanities to provide culturally competent care to individuals, families and communities;
2. Apply a variety of communication strategies in establishing positive relationships with patients, families and members of the health care team;
3. Use evidence and information technology to enhance patient safety and promote quality care outcomes;
4. Integrate principles of leadership in promoting collaboration with interdisciplinary teams;
5. Analyze how the baccalaureate-prepared health care provider develops professional role identity, including consideration of values, and legal and ethical aspects to healthcare practice.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now