Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
A certificate in Emerging Media and Technology for the Arts will provide students with the opportunity to advance their liberal arts education while giving them digital and technological skills for a variety of careers including education, the arts and nonprofit organizations. Students will gain a greater knowledge in performance theory, media arts, educational gaming technologies, and cultural contexts using digital tools, communication applications, and other interactive software. Students may also engage in a variety of design tasks that include digital media, human interaction, interface design, learning design, and other creative processes/mediums. Students will finish with an interdisciplinary, interactive project that may link to their career focuses or pathways in educational or artistic fields.
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now