Earn your master of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Business Administration in Global Leadership is a 45-credit, online program designed for those interested in becoming leaders in their global organizations. Students will become proficient in the effective management of complex multinational organizations. Throughout the program, students learn to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills, assess ethical decision-making in global environments, practice global-management strategies and apply cross-cultural and business communication skills to international business situations. Students enrolled full time can complete the program in six terms or fewer and summer enrollment is available, making it feasible to earn the degree in two years.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now