Earn your master of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Today’s healthcare environment demands more of its leaders than ever before: deep understanding of economics, health policy, information management systems, patient satisfaction, ethics and legal issues and inter-professional collaboration, as well as knowledge of how it all fits together while transitioning to evidence-based accountable care systems. Through the MBA in Healthcare Leadership, you will gain valuable skills and competencies for effective management and executive leadership. Designed for healthcare executives and senior managers who seek hospital leadership positions; physicians who aspire to hospital or medical practice leadership; senior managers in healthcare-related fields, such as health insurance, pharmaceuticals, HMOs and medical supply seeking to advance their knowledge and competencies.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Empire State College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now