Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This graduate certificate provides science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) professionals, practitioners, and educators with opportunities to understand, assess, evaluate, and use technologies to enhance and network learning within and about their specific content areas and needs. This certificate meets the needs of STEM educators in community colleges, higher education, graduate, and professional schools are also being challenged to better understand learners, educational theories, and methods of assessment and evaluation as well as to integrate 21st century skills and technologies so they can be more effective in their teaching. Note: The certificate in STEM Education and Emerging Technologies is not a New York State teaching certificate.
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now