Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Study for a degree or a concentration in the arts develops and deepens your understanding of your particular artistic interest and enhances your ability to express your own concepts and ideas. You can focus on fine or graphic arts, performing arts, creative writing, media arts, art history or arts management while you explore historical and cultural context, theoretical and philosophical issues and current developments and perspectives related to art. Your studies will help refine your research skills, your artistic technique and your ability to form and communicate ideas, images and critical judgments. Together with a faculty mentor, you create a program to meet your specific needs and goals.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now