Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Office Management Program will prepare students for entry-level and mid-management positions that will enable them to lead people in attaining the objectives of an organization. Planning, organizing and controlling computerized and information processing activities of an organization are the major focuses of this curriculum. The program will prepare graduates for higher level office positions, and concentrates on developing the following skills: oral and written communications, business organization, computer software applications, office information systems, supervision and administrative support systems, records and information management and interpersonal relations. Training will be conducted on computers and related office equipment. For students desiring on-the-job experience prior to graduation, an internship course may be available.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now