Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Computer Applications for the Office Certificate Program provides students with office and computer skills to meet the workplace needs in Western New York. Students develop entry-level office and computer skills or upgrade their current skills for employment or advancement. The certificate also provides opportunities for lifelong learning, transfer preparation, career enhancement and job placement by offering coursework that is continuously assessed, serves a diverse student population and facilitates the acquisition of general education competencies necessary for competing in a changing economic climate. Courses completed in the Computer Applications for the Office Program can be applied to an Associate degree in Office Management or General Studies. The certificate allows students to complete the required courses through distance learning or in a traditional seated classroom.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now