Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The mission of the Associate in Science Physical Education Studies Program is to provide students with a solid foundation of learning experiences which will enable them to seamlessly transfer into a four-year program pursuing a degree in Physical Education. The curriculum accomplishes this task by providing a unique set of courses which were written incorporating the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE) Standards for Pre-Service Physical Education Teachers. These specialty Physical Education Studies courses are then merged with a strong base of courses designed to meet SUNY General Education requirements.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now