Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Every season, designers show their latest creations, "looks" that eventually make it from runways to store racks all over the world. It's the job of the merchandise manager to choose the best of these looks and trends, mixing and matching colors, sizes, and silhouettes to give customers what they want at a price they're willing to pay. It's a challenging and rewarding career that combines the creative skills and analytical thinking. Merchandising management is where fashion meets business. New York City provides the best setting for any student who is fascinated with fashion merchandising. Instructed by experienced industry professionals, you'll have the opportunity to learn real-world skills beyond the classroom by visiting showrooms, specialty shops, and buying offices throughout the city. Internships and capstone classes provide additional firsthand experience and networking opportunities. Working individually and in teams, you'll study fashion marketing, product development, planning, and fashion management. You'll master the skills needed in global retail operations and management, and learn how to combine your sense of style with business acumen.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now