Earn your bachelor of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Globalization. More than a buzzword, it's a reality in today's fashion industries. It's more complicated than just selling products around the world. It's about planning, strategizing, sourcing, shipping, and marketing - often throughout different countries with different trade policies, currencies, laws, infrastructures, and cultures. And now, sustainability - environmental and social responsibility - has entered the mix, as companies recognize that they can build brand value by becoming good corporate citizens. In this Bachelor of Science program, you'll learn to navigate the complex global marketplace, including the financial, legal, logistical, and intercultural aspects of importing and exporting. You'll study international finance, business strategies, fashion law, and market research strategies. Classroom studies are supplemented with visits to corporate, customs, finance, and government offices. Studying with faculty who work in various segments of international business, you'll experience firsthand the real-world activities of global businesses, and graduate prepared to work in international trade and global fashion companies.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now