Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in Computer Science at Finger Lakes Community College is a technical degree, offering a solid core of required computing science courses. The degree also requires a core of mathematics (including Calculus I and II) and science courses, in addition to required liberal arts courses necessary to transfer with full junior status to a four-year institution. The curriculum in the program is continually updated to reflect new changes in technology, such as mobile application development, object-oriented programming and design, multimedia development, current computing platforms, and networking technologies.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now