Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The A.A.S. Criminal Justice degree program at FLCC is designed to provide you with the knowledge, understanding, and appreciation for statutory, procedural, and constitutional law. You will learn to communicate effectively with professionals in criminal justice and related agencies. If you are interested in pursuing a baccalaureate degree in criminal justice at a four-year institution, you will find that the A.A.S. program is designed to focus on specific subject areas such as: Corrections Police Science Probation Youth and/or Community Service
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Finger Lakes Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now