Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Business Administration Program is designed to prepare our students with the core skills necessary to compete and succeed in today's diverse business environment. Required courses include the organizational functions of accounting, marketing, finance, human resource management and business law. Exposure to these concepts provides our students with the knowledge they need, while introducing them to potential career paths that they can pursue through their choice of business electives. The flexibility of this program allows for both part-time and full-time study. The primary goal of this business program is to prepare students for employment upon graduation. In addition, students may decide to continue their studies at four-year institutions and beyond. Students confident that they want to continue on to four-year institutions may want to consider FM's Associate in Science degree in Business Administration. Consultation with an academic advisor is recommended and available to students wishing to pursue higher educational goals.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now