Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Business Administration program is designed to prepare students for a business career by providing them with the skills necessary to move into responsible entry-level management positions in public and private industry. The curriculum provides an overview of business operations necessary for today’s manager. Graduates are prepared to: understand fundamentals of accounting, marketing and computer technology, deal effectively with employee relations issues, work with basic computer software packages, apply management theory to practical case problems, and communicate effectively in a business environment.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now