Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Medical Coding/Transcriptionist program offers the opportunity for students to gain knowledge that may lead to either a position in medical coding or medical transcription. In some doctors' offices, medical coders may also be working as medical assistants. While this curriculum is designed to provide students with the knowledge necessary to allow them to perform the basic procedures for medical coding as well as medical transcription, they are also required to take courses that will assist them with becoming well-rounded employees.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now