Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Computer Information Systems: Web Design and WWW Programming degree program prepares you for employment as a Web designer or Web developer. The program provides strong information systems and business background with further specialization in Web design, authoring, development, accessibility/usability and internet technologies. This academic program is primarily designed for those who wish to enter the workforce immediately following graduation. Some graduates may wish to transfer to a four-year institution and articulation agreements exist with several colleges.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now