Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Digital Marketing program is offered to students who seek to obtain an entry-level position in areas that include social media marketing, search engine marketing, internet marketing, digital advertising, Web design, digital content management and Web analytics. Additionally, some students may transfer to four-year colleges and universities to further their education. Emphasis is placed on developing critical thinking skills and effective written and oral communications skills, as well as knowing how to make ethical marketing and business decisions. Graduates are able to interpret quantitative and qualitative data to assess digital marketing and business situations. This program is aimed at students who: enjoy working as part of a team in a diversified organization, have an aptitude for working with technology, can present ideas in both verbal and written form, are comfortable with and enjoy working with numbers, and are interested in analyzing electronic marketing strategies. While this degree is intended to lead directly to employment upon completion, some of the courses in the program can be transferred to digital marketing or other programs at four-year colleges or universities.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now