Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The A.A.S. degree program in business administration offers students the opportunity to obtain a broad business foundation and the knowledge, skills, and values necessary for a variety of entry level positions in business. This career program is designed to provide the student with the skills necessary to function in a professional, competent manner in business organizations. Students will take courses in accounting, management, law, computer applications, and courses that are related to business. Decision-making skills are stressed throughout the program as well as consensus-building skills that support working in team situations.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now