Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Whether individuals are just finishing high school or are 20-year law enforcement veterans, JCC's criminal justice degree challenges them to sharpen essential skills and make informed judgments. In today's fast-paced world, professionals must communicate clearly, analyze situations, and apply proven tactics. Our criminal justice degree includes solid grounding in criminal evidence, criminal administrative procedures, technical writing, psychology, sociology, and American government. Students also choose between criminology and juvenile delinquency while completing requirements in laboratory science and mathematics. There are plenty of electives to choose from including community corrections, sex-crime investigations, interviews/interrogations, and hundreds of classes in other subject areas. The field of Criminal Justice is widely varied, containing many diverse job descriptions and opportunities. Many skills will be obtained in this course of study, which are applicable to both transfer students and those seeking employment immediately upon graduation.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now