Earn your master of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The M.S. program at SUNY Maritime College was originally established in 1968 to offer a graduate level degree in Transportation Management, based on the specialized, extensive expertise of the College in maritime and intermodal affairs. The main purpose was to serve the needs of the professional transportation community by comprehensively educating on a graduate level those already working in the transportation community, or those seeking entry to it.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now