Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
A college degree, especially in your chosen field, can enhance your credentials like few other honors. As a result of SFMI's partnership with Mohawk Valley Community College (MVCC), you can earn your associate degree or technical certificate in school facilities management – right from the comfort of your home or office. Developed by MVCC, SFMI and SBGA, these online programs are designed to sharpen the skills of current directors and prepare future directors for careers in facilities management. Graduates will be prepared to manage and lead change in all aspects of the field: facility operations and maintenance, public health and safety, school budgeting and more.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now