Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
he Certificate for the Golf Management Program introduces the student into the business aspect of the golf industry. Graduates of the Golf Management Certificate will establish a basis for a career within the various elements of the game of golf. Completion of this certificate program will qualify the student for any entry level position in the golf industry. The Certificate in Golf Management program provides an excellent foundation for students seeking employment in the Golf industry. The curriculum covers specific instruction on the rules of golf, design, fitting and repair of equipment and golf course maintenance. Students also learn golf shop policies and services, human resource management and entrepreneurial studies, giving them a broader understanding of the business aspect of the golf industry. Completion of this certificate program will qualify the student for entry level positions in the golf industry.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Monroe Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now