Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Humanities degree program is designed to provide students with a rigorous introduction to the humanities as preparation for a variety of professions such as college level teaching, law, writing, and human resources management. The curriculum balances the need for broad background with an opportunity for an early experience in one of the following tracks: English literature, Philosophy, and Popular Culture. The Popular Culture track is unique, combining offerings from literature, cultural studies, and communication.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now