Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Financial Markets Certificate is designed to provide students with the financial skills and information needed for employment in a wide range of finance related fields (e.g. financial services, investment advisors, domestic and/or international banking and others). It is necessary to have a basic understanding of financial markets for those pursuing or maintaining careers in finance and this course of study is designed to develop this skill set.This Certificate will also serve the general community by providing an understanding of financial investments and the associated tools needed for evaluation. This knowledge will provide the basis for better management of personal financial resources and sound financial decision-making.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now