Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
These professionally oriented programs offer students the opportunity to specialize in coursework related to the hospitality industry, and culminate in the A.A.S. and A.S. degrees and certificates. Students are prepared for professional and middle management positions in various areas of the industries. Hotel students may anticipate employment positions in various operations such as: guest service representation, hotel front desk, housekeeping, and auditing. Restaurant Management students find employment as food and beverage managers, food service directors, and banquet and catering managers.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Nassau Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now