Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Sport Management program has been designed to assist students in one or more of the following areas: to develop their management skills and/or to prepare them for transferring to a baccalaureate program in sport management. Sport management programs offer students the opportunity to study the business aspects of sport, the role of sport in society and explore career opportunities. The world of sport and recreation has evolved into a multi-billion dollar industry. Sport management professionals are the people responsible for the successful operation and growth of these organizations. Future managers need specialized training to serve the diverse demands of the growing sport industry.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Niagara County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now