Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This curriculum is for students who wish to transfer to a four year institution to complete work for a baccalaureate degree in business. The courses are almost evenly divided between the liberal arts and sciences, and selected core business courses applicable to most four-year institutions’ business curricula. Students transferring to four-year institutions may specialize in a particular field, such as finance, marketing, accounting, business administration or management, or business education. In general, graduates of the Business Administration (A.S.) curriculum are assured admission to a senior college of the State University of New York, providing application deadlines are met. Students interested in the Business Administration A.S. can also apply for the Walt Disney Program.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Schenectady County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now