Earn your bachelor of nursing degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The RN-BSN Fast Track Completion program is a flexible, online RN to BSN program designed for adult learners who are practicing registered nurses with an Associate’s Degree in Nursing. The program enables registered nurses to earn advanced standing based on clinical experience and challenge exam credits. Most practicing nurses will be able to complete the online program in 12 months full time or 18 months part-time. In addition, opportunities exist to earn up to 9 graduate credits while enrolled in the program which can be used for advanced standing within our graduate nursing program. The RN-BSN Fast Track Completion program can be the next step to advancing your career and reaching your personal and professional goals.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now