Earn your bachelor of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This bachelor's in public justice degree online program provides an opportunity for adults who can study part-time. Those pursuing careers in human services areas and others interested in the field may find this interdisciplinary degree program particularly appropriate to their goals. This part-time online program includes core courses related to the public justice system, supported by course offerings from sociology, anthropology, psychology, counseling and other appropriate disciplines. This program gives students the opportunity to complete an internship experience in a relevant work setting.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now