Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Nurse Midwifery specialization prepares nurses for the care of women across the lifespan. The certified nurse midwife is prepared to provide and/or collaborate in the care of women and the healthy newborn with a focus on normal birth in a variety of settings. The focus in all specialties is the development of expert clinical competence. The ability to function in a teaching, consultation, liaison, and managerial capacity is essential to the development of clinical expertise. These areas are addressed within the curricula
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now