Earn your bachelor of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Registered Nurse Baccalaureate to Master's program is designed for students with either an associate degree or diploma in nursing. The curriculum is concentrated in the upper division and leads to a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in nursing. Upon meeting progression criteria, students will continue to the Master of Science program in their designated specialty.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now