Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Offered online through the Hudson Valley Educational Consortium, the Emergency Management A.A.S. program prepares students to react to, and be effective before, during, and after any local, statewide, or national emergency. Students will develop the knowledge, experience, and critical decision-making and communications skills needed to respond appropriately to emergency and disaster situations and, more importantly, manage community resources in any crisis situation. This program meets New York State and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) education and training requirements.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now