Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The computer helps people do their jobs more effectively and efficiently. Behind the scenes of every organization are dedicated men and women who develop computer systems to perform needed functions. The CIS program will prepare you for a career in many areas of the computer field including network support, computer programming, database design, web site design or user support. The CIS program features coursework in several programming languages, systems analysis, network design, database design, and software applications. Additional business classes provide the necessary background in how computers are used in the workplace. Computer information processing is among the fastest growing fields in business, industry, government, and education. The number of entry-level positions available in this field continues to exceed the number of qualified persons to fill them.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now