Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Certificate in Public Health Surveillance and Preparedness offers training in public health preparedness concepts and skills, with a focus on bioterrorism and infectious disease from the public health perspective. The certificate also provides students with a basic knowledge of the Incident Command System (ICS) processes, preparing students to work productively as a member of a health emergency preparedness response team. The part-time, fully-online program requires the completion of five graduate courses.
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now