Earn your master of education degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Education and Technology EDM will provide you with the opportunity to understand how technology is applicable to the learning process. The core of the coursework addresses Educational Technology as a discipline from both a practical and theoretical perspective. The remainder of the coursework is based on your area of interest. You can develop your own individual program of study through consultation with your advisor.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now