Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This Advanced Certificate in Educational Technology and New Literacies program is intended for master's, post-master's, and non-degree students interested solely in the Certificate. The program is appropriate for any students interested in issues of technology in education and 21st century literacies. This certificate program infuses the latest tools and teaching practices guided by research to assist both teachers and other professionals to meet challenge of current learning environments.
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now