Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This 15 credit hour, online, Advanced Certificate program is primarily intended for current assistant principals, principals and district level administrators seeking to expand and deepen their knowledge and understanding of school business and human resource administration. The program may also be of interest to anyone who is considering applying to the UB Graduate School of Education (GSE) doctoral program in Education Administration.
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now