Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Cybersecurity certificate provides students with a firm foundation in the basic principles of business security. It is recommended for individuals with prior computer experience, and designed for students who need to enhance their job skills. The courses can also be applied to the A.A.S. degree in Computer Security and Forensics. Graduates of this certificate can expect opportunities to use their skills in private industry, government, law enforcement, the military, health services and academia.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now