Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Students enrolled in this program have an excellent opportunity to explore the various social and behavioral sciences while completing requirements in other academic areas such as the humanities, mathematics, and biological and physical sciences. The Social Science curriculum is an excellent transfer program since it parallels the first two years of most baccalaureate liberal arts programs. Most graduates are able to transfer with sufficient credits to complete their bachelor's degree in two additional years of full-time study. The Social Science curriculum is an excellent starting point for students interested in careers in teaching (elementary, secondary, and college), pre-professional programs (such as law and medicine), business, government, social work, non-profit organizations, and international agencies.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now