Earn your master of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The nutrition track courses are offered 100-percent online and designed for graduates and practitioners in the area of nutrition education and dietetics to enhance and update their knowledge and skills in the field.The interdisciplinary nature of the program enables students who enroll in the master of science degree in multidisciplinary studies nutrition track to create their best degree curriculum based on their own career aspirations.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Buffalo State College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records