Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This hands-on degree is tailored for aspiring game designers. Throughout your studies, you’ll be part of a collaborative classroom environment. Each of your core classes utilize the most up to date industry equipment. Key program highlights include:
• Applied learning in designing and developing game application software
• Access to a modern gaming lab, which provides a great space for team project development
• Opportunities in Virtual Reality, Motion Capture, and 2D/3D modeling
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now