Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Explore career options related to sports medicine, and get ready for transfer into a four-year degree program, such as athletic training, physical therapy or sports nutrition. Then, start planning your wellness career in a growing field! As a student in this program, you'll complete courses in a variety of subject areas ranging from health to physiology to nutrition. Your FLCC degree will provide you with a solid foundation in anatomy, wellness, sports performance improvement, and injury rehabilitation, which will prepare you to seek an advanced degree in a specialty area within this field.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now