Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This two-year program, leading to the Associate in Science degree, is designed for students who plan to transfer to a four-year college for continued study toward the baccalaureate degree in accounting and who ultimately wish to prepare for the New York State Certified Public Accountant examination. Courses in this curriculum have been carefully selected to ensure that they will be accepted for transfer credit in most upper-division collegiate programs.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Suffolk County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records