Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This certificate program is designed specifically for individuals who are currently employed and who will enroll as part-time students over a period of at least four semesters. The curriculum includes four standard collegiate accounting courses (ACC101, ACC102, ACC201 and ACC202) which must be taken in sequence. Students who wish to continue their studies after completing this program will find that all courses are acceptable toward the A.S. and A.A.S. degrees in accounting.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Suffolk County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now